27 February 2011

sunday


hello people. today is Sunday. what a meaningless Sunday for me. one word. sibeh sienz =~=

i am wasting my time. really wasting. totally wasting. doing nothing today but sleep and watching television. sumoreisleepuntil1++pmionlyawake! the only one thing i didn't waste my time is i only read a few page of book and read tons of newspaper. thanks god.

today quarrel with mummy queen. honestly, sometimes i dislike mummy queen's speaking behaviour. she always say she know everything. she always think that she are right. she always force us obey her. she always make decision for us. unfortunately, i hate people acting like that.

i actually love my mummy queen. T3T but sometimes she really made me fed up. she taught that i should do whatever she say. is okay. i am really okay with that. because sometimes the big decision of my life is me decide myself.  but please mummy queen. please. please appreciate the kindness of other people for you. please look at the good of the other people but not only the bad. i beg you.

moody now. i should clear my mind. because i'm not only the berry confidence punya leng lui ah moi but also a berry happy punya berry confidence punya leng lui ah moi. teehee :)

BYE.

No comments: