06 February 2011

steamboaaaaaaaaaaat


ohaiyo everyone :) i am now bored with the usual post started =~=

today went to steamboat with my friends. 5Bestari friends. and i am now full. really full. totally full and almost vomit. went to PS house before the steamboat. waiting V to fetch us go after she watch movie with her babyboo. so sweet. V said she super duper double miss her babyboo because she already 1 week didn't saw him. aiyoyo. mesra betul dua orang ini. cemburunnnnnnnya.

we reach the steamboat place at 7++pm. keep take food while waiting the other reach. all friends not change too much but become prettier. justlikeme. wah. Jagung is as slim as usual and more handsome and bijaksana. sangat bright future punya orang. tell you a secret. he is still single :D



after the steamboat went to M's house. had a little  a lots of chit-chat and a little of gamble. not bad. little win but not big lose. i am very satisfied :) back home realize my facebook newest status is i.m poker queen. walau. play so big meh miss M? i very low key one lor =~= skip.

oh yeah. i need to praise my mummy queen. she is so super women. she one person can cook a long table of food! that day my little sweet home really had many people. human mountain human sea =~= please give a loud applause to my mummy queen! i wonder i can become like my mummy queen one day? o.0?

okay. is time to end my post. tomorrow start working T3T need to turn on my working mode. istillwantholidays! so, byeeeeeeee.

No comments: