20 February 2011

ball night in da Genting

hello people. i am baaaaaaaaaaaack. i finally home sweet home after 2 days 1 night at Genting.  nothing is comfortable and better than sweet home. i love my home!! :]

lets start talking about my trip. 
overnight at teacher hostel last friday. and then 9++am like that went to other place to gather and start the trip to Genting. one word describe. excited :D i am berry happy.

the first day of Genting's trip :
go for a meal to treat my berry hungry punya little big stomach and then start to change my berry beautiful punya cloth. after that, teacher brought me and another first year teacher to take part of a competition. i keep saying i dun want take part but lastly i also go ahead. although i am berry confidence punya ah moi but :( 
this year we are going to make up as the year of 70-an. erm. i actually no idea. but nevermind. really nevermind. totally nevermind. my beauty is diffuse out from my confidence, humour, sunny, easily to join and blah blah blah blah blah. you can ignore me.

the second day of Genting's trip :
early in the morning wake up and check out and rush to the theme park. is time for the event of thousand people dancing :目 i kinda shy when i need to dance in front of so many people although this is not the first time. but you will slowly get in in the event and dance joyfully.
after the dance is time of theme park! i seriously think that the game of swinging in the sky is more scary than the jump building game. maybe is my weight too over and the momentum is more large. =~= i shall improve my braveness.

dunno why i not really in the mood for the cam-whoring when i am at Genting. i didn't even take photo of the view of Genting. just simply cam-whore a bit for blogging. really a bit. totally a bit. sigh.  i am now more prefer talking to my senior or learning new things from other people. i actually kinda love my job! i really learn a lots thing and i am going to learn more :D

okays. end my post with my look at the ball night. gonna sleep now. good night :]

No comments: