14 February 2011

single lady


happy valentine day world. but unfortunately i am just a single lady. erm. is okays. 17 18 years the valentine day is just a same day for me that need to pass normally. nothing special. iactualllyjustwanttocomfortmyself T3T skip.

once again as i said i am berry confidence punya leng lui ah moi, therefore i am also single with full of confidence! but honestly sometimes i am berry shy when i am in a group of handsome guys. like butterflies in stomach. shy. and this is me found out when the day i go to time square with M. heehee :›

i actually is a responsible teacher i tell you. this morning my stomach is sibeh hurt and can't stop going toilet. you know sibeh? is mean very berry strawberry blueberry blackberry. and that mean VERY! but my responsibility stop my thought to take on leave. you see. i am a good worker. hahaha :)

the date to go Genting is around the corner. and i am excited for it. but i actually dunno how to set my hair. i think to just comb it all up. but i not really like it. unluckily my hair is now not as straight as before. pity me not a girl that have nature straight hair T3T plus my fringe is getting longer and longer sumore. and i dislike long fringe. hence, i need cut hair! i need rebonding my hair! T3T

okays. is time of the confidence punya leng lui ah moi sleep now. will update again soon. end my post with this :›

happy valentine day ♥

No comments: