05 February 2011

everyday is good day :3

hello people. once again happy rabbit year and as usual all huat ah!!

today is the third day of chinese new year. teehee :) actually i want to updated my blog yesterday but failed. why? because yesterday i went to sungai buloh relative's house for a dinner party. but this is not the reason to stop me blogging. the main reason is my uncle had drunk and dun let us back home. thus, this morning 7.30++am i only home sweet home and now i am blogging at my sweet home :3

lets talk about my yesterday moment.
reach my sungai buloh relative's house at 4++pm like that after to the maluri relative's house. after the meal, is time to sing. believe me. the k room of my relative's house is really a k room. just like the k room at those shopping centre.


see. i really didn't lie you all. because now is the season of chinese new year, my all relative say must sing chinese new year song. hence, tian tian hao tian and fu qi become our k song. these songs we had sing for 987654321 times.


everyone is so high in the k room. especially my little cousin. just dun let the mic to the other =~= but is okay. the most important is everyone is happy. after that, is my time :D



S.H.E! my super idol. poor selina. wish all the best to her. we start sing from 5++pm until 1++pm. as i said, my uncle had drunk and dun let us back so me and my other cousin continue our singing. but unfortunately our singing mode had off. thus, we just sleep.

and today mummy queen has a dinner party at our house. yeah. other dinner party. my oils at my stomach are now have more new friend T3T

is time to end my post now. many guests are now at my sweet home. so, byeeeeeeee :]


happy rabbit year :3

No comments: