13 February 2011

happy valentine day


hey hey people. just back from V's house and have a little chat. and before that, i went to time square with M.

as i said at preview post, i'm going to time square to buy some needs to Genting and i do bought some. but at the same time, very unluckily me because the 2 things that i plan to buy i didn't buy. and today the reason i will go to time square is because of that 2 things =~=

maybe is because of tomorrow is valentine day. the street is full of couplesssssssssssss. is really FULL and totally FULL! and poor me is still a single lady and M's hubby is still in national service, we just celebrating our valentine eve at time square food court eating pan mee T3T whowantmeistillsingle. is okays. really okays. totally okays. as i said, i am berry confidence punya ah moi. i am happy with who am i :目 single lady also can celebrate valentine day. i have many student with me. who want come join me i also dun mind :)

but honestly i still sad. 1 of the things i want to buy is for my valentine present to comfort myself. is a pink hello kitty bag. i know pink not suitable enough to me. but it is beautiful and very useful. unfortunately it sold out yesterday. and i am late for one day T3T nevermind. really nevermind. totally nevermind. maybe is the God want me find a better one. maybe is the God want me dun waste money. i should be happy. smile

is time to sleep now. tomorrow morning still have work. as a teacher i should have my responsibility. so, good night :D

last but not least, happy valentine day world ♥

No comments: