12 February 2011

BUSY


phew. just back from outside. listening some people experience. i actually feel nice. erm. i kinda like it.

very busy recently. sometimes i have to cancel my date with friend because of some plan at work that. sorry guys for my ffk tonight :( lets go again next next week. last thursday i drove car once again to meeting at work that. unfortunately not as smooth as before. my brother keep scold scold and scold. my mood at that moment spoil seriously =~= why some people that just pass lesson P can drive smoothly but i can't? perhaps is my car is not auto or maybe is me not hardworking enough. suck!

this few day i feel that my thought not same like before. maybe i can say more mature? as i say before, i am berry confidence punya leng lui ah moi. heehee :D

i really busy since i back to tuition there. everyday work until night sumore have meeting sometimes. i actually kinda miss my mummy queen dishes. every time when i back home the dishes already cold and i no mood to eat it T3T i will very appreciate the dishes of mummy queen.

oh yeah. next week i gonna go Genting! teehee :D going to ball night at Genting. i think i will go time square tomorrow to buy some needs. will update the trip next time.

is time to end my post now. sayonaraaaaaaaaa :›

No comments: