16 January 2011

the start of romantic ♥


today is my beloved tuition teacher big day! is their wedding party :D

4am i already awake. actually i can say i didn't sleep at all =~= like my preview post said, yesterday i went to a wedding party with my family. after that back home and online facebook awhile a long time. then then brother took some new movie to home. then again i watched it until 3++am. hence, no more time to sleep =~=

nevermind. anyway today is my beloved tuition teacher wedding party so skip one sleep time is okay :) so excited me 5.30am already done prepare and wait other teacher to fetch me to dunno where. maybe is me too tired already and i wait them until i felt asleep =~=

skip this part again. rupa-rupanya i'm going to Johor and mummy queen said me dunno go where and sit on others people car later sell me already i also dunno =~= is okay. i trust them :) all teacher went to toilet to change beautifully when reach the hotel. andsodoi+icombaprincesshairyouknow! :D

then, is time to start the party! this is the first time i ate vegetarian food in a wedding party. quite nice + a good experience. after that, cheers with each table with beloved teacher. my throat is now hurt badly and i cant sing jor T3T then when all the guest leave we also prepare back to kuala lumpur.

shit! my image spoil jor! i felt asleep in car when we back home. i snore in the car. sorry. i was just too tired =~= dear God, please lets those who heard it forget it. i still need a nice lady image in front of people. i still need to get marry T3T so please, please forget forget!

okays, is time to end my post with this. congratulations ♥


No comments: