04 January 2011

ESV in da house :)


going time square + sungai wang with PS and V. is shopping time! 

as usual, ktm to there as transport. actually this part can be skip. but guess what? we met YYB at kl sentral! you know what i mean? YBB guys! how delighted is me! imnowoverthemooncrossoncloudnine. what we call this? oh yeah. is fate. i am super duper double happy. heehee :D

back to our topic. first place that we go is food court when we reach there. i'm going to intro them the hot and spicy pan mee, the most favorite food of me at there. 

but my body occur menstrual cycle and it spoil my mood badly. i waste half bowl of pan mee + stomach damn pain definablynotforexcretion :( lesson learn: no hot and spicy food when you are in menstrual cycle! 

luckily, i still enjoy the shopping trip. bought many shirt but i still not enough i tell you :S control my shopaholic mode hardly just because i'm now bankrupt. salary! when are you coming to me? i owe mummy queen A LOTS of money. mummy queen say no more out if i didn't pay back to her :( besides, i want to clear all doubt before CNY. and this is the MUST!

end my post with this. bye2 :D


Friendship is not only about finding similarities, it's more about appreciate differences. 

i love you guys ♥

No comments: