24 January 2011

get set and start go


hello blogger :)

this week is the first week i back tuition centre work. and how? tired but enrich. and at the same time, i have resigned my job at SHURAKU. and this month is the last month. goodbye my SHURAKU colleagues. goodbye. :') willyougivemeafarewelldinner?

in the beginning i feel very upset because i need leave there. but then this feel all gone. really gone. totally gone. i think life is just like that. some people will stay with you forever but some people just will not. maybe they will only stay with you 5 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days or maybe just 5 years. i dunno how to describe my feel. but now is over. i think.

no more supper at there. no more fooling around at there. no more SHURAKU uniform. is okay. really. maybe i will miss. but time can dilute it. no such things that we cannot let go. time will prove everything.

after Jan i gonna to put all my concentrate on tuition work there. give more that i can give at there. since go to a new environment then i need to turn on my working mode at there. but honestly i am now lack of sleeping time. i will super appreciate my sleeping time now. because i know i will more restless when i'm start studying.

is okays. i know i can do it. i am a strong and independent punya confidence leng lui ah moi :) give me an applause guys! youcanignorethis.

i think i will end my post now. goodbye :)

Forgiving doesn't mean u can go back in someone's life. They just wont to have you in their minds by thinking of the pain you gave.


No comments: