01 January 2011

life is tough


today is the first month first week first day of year 2011. sowhatnothingspecialalso. no work, no plan for today plus fucking lack of money. thus, stay bored at home.

sitting in front of computer but dunno what to do. confusing about what to do in future. study or work? college or university or form 6? work what? i can do how long with only my form 5 certificate? i know money ain't everything. but without money you just cant do anything :(

so tired to think this and that. but future is important. i dun want just sit at home and ask money from mum. i wanna give my mum everything she want. i wanna she no more work in rest of her life. i wanna her hope come true. i wanna she able to owe her dream car... and i wanna her to proud of me.

cannot be denied that i'm kinda attract to my current work place (iamtuitionteacheryouknow:D). they give me a nice condition about my future. i still consider on it. most probably i will go back. buthonestlyiquitedislikesomepeoplethere.  no! no! no! FUTURE! FUTURE! FUTURE! i must more focus on my future! i am going to consider seriously :)

recently saw many meaning sentences in twitter. share one of my favorite to you all ♥
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

cool right? just like me. heehee :)

okay. that all for today. end my post with an old photo. i gonna create more new nice picture as my memory :D

life ain't easy but i will smile to face it :)

No comments: