29 January 2011

SHURAKU


today is the last day at SHURAKU. erm.. i am happy :)

i wish to take picture with all SHURAKU's colleagues. but my face skin not thick enough +  sibeh shy and not much time. thus, just take with a few people.

without wasting time, lets me introduce my beloved SHURAKU's colleagues to you all :)

Yuki – our manager. always feel mummy taste in her soup ♥
Ah Wong – his sushi is super duper double yummy.
Takashi – humour.
Ah Yong – his other name is Ah Jau.
John – very concentrate when he cooking. icallhimNtimeshedidntanswermeatall.
Arif – pro in cooking okonomi yaki and yaki soba.
David and Jackie – always fooling around when we were free.
Tun – one word describe : miang =~=
Nero Sang – bad anger but sometimes very nice.
Wei Yew – always self high himself.
Yan – nice.
Ana – love to serve at smoking area.

conclusion, all are funny guys :D

yuki
 
ah wong
takashi

my eyes really can't open when we cam whoring. super excited + i am damn nervous. but is okays :) actually my colleagues is so nice you know? they treat me very nice. today is my last day and they make delicious food to me. i very touch jor  :')

i thought the last day at SHURAKU will all just fine. stupid me broke a tiger beer glass but thanks god inside dun got water =~= nevermind i kena denda. really nevermind. totally nevermind. skip.

after today, no more irrasaimasei. no more onegai. no more arigatogozaimas. no more otzukarei. but my miss to you all will not gone :]
last but not least, today will not be the last time you see me :)

okays. should sleep now. end my post with this ♥

the last time i wear this uniform

No comments: