17 April 2011

i do what i said


hey hey blogger. long time no liaise. do you guys miss me? no need ask. you guys are so so so so freaking miss me. teehee :)

erm.. where should i start? really didn't updated my dear little blog long long long time ago.
oh yeah. i finally improve my driving skill. finally. i finally done my promise to fetch my girl went to yam cha. finally my friend T^T
no more after 10pm only dare drive out. no more ask daddy king wait me until late in the midnight just because need fetch me back home. i am happy because i am now more independent :)

as usual, when hang out with dearest friends, we will have a lots of chit-chat and bazilazation action. and i actually strawberry blueberry blackberry love it! i know life isn't just fooling around. but sometimes i will forget some unhappy problem when being with them :)


days by days, my life being more enrich and enrich. i just take my exam for my new study. i am going to start mt study life again. my teacher said girl like us should always improve our knowledge. and our confidence is come from our knowledge. i am totally agree with her. really agree with her. thus, if i pass my exam i will start my study life at 1st May. heehee :)

BUT, the letters from PLKN had deliver to my little sweet home. do you know PLKN? PLKN mean Program Latihan Khidmat Negara. dun suspect. i kena national service. i dunno how to describe my feel. i have some allergic disease. my skin will itch when i in a hot situation. i can stand it during the daytime. but i just can't stand it at night. and i will just catch those itch without myself notice. and the next day, my fingers are red in colour because the last night they are bleeding. iknowisdisgusting=~=

therefore, mummy queen decide to apply for me. the allergic girl might not going there. wishes me luck guys.

hope so much this letter is not for me T3T

throw all those troublesome away. is time to meet my mr.chou. hence, good night world.

No comments: