30 April 2011

smile for your life :)


hi there. such a teehee day for me. i am now over the moon =目

today went to time square + sungai wang with my tuition colleagues. erm. not nice but also not bad for me. i didn't bought the things i wanna but at least i can improve friendship with colleagues :目
erm.. maybe is me long time no shopping, hardly start my shopping mood. kinda bored hour by hour. one word describe myself, sienz =~= sumore the food court had changed. from 10th floor moved to LG floor. that's okay for me. really okay. totally okay. the main point is my favourite food, spicy and hot pan mee stop selling at there. cannot be denied, i am super duper double disappointed. nevermind. really nevermind. totally nevermind. Kajang there still has fabulously delicious pan mee. i can forget about the time square one T3T

skip

yesterday went yam cha with dearest friend Jagung also joined us. happy :目 unfortunately, East's car can't start the engine after he filled fuel. i was impress with his calm. he is totally unnervous when he facing this problem. therefore, this problem did not spoil our yam cha's mood. the plan of yam cha was still going :目

the reason cannot start the engine

they still have the mood cam-whoring =~=

take 1

take 2

take 3

FINALLY! we finally reached McD and started our chit-chat. chit a lots and chat a lots. sumore more friends joined us after their movie. heehee :目 home sweet home at 2++am. scoldedbydaddykingandrushbackhome=~=

collection from McD :目

oh yeah. recently strawberry blueberry blackberry love this game. thanks my brother borrow me his i-phone. i am happy with my life now. but i am more happy when i play this game. i think i am going crazy =~=

tom tom

oh no. almost forget to share the main teehee reason of me to you guys. please silent when you see this. you know i know then enough :目

shhhhhhhs

okay. end my post now. i am going to start my study tomorrow. curious? will updated soon. heehee :目

good night world :目

No comments: