24 April 2011

joyful and enjoyable


hello friends. it is a very beautiful day and i love it ♥

today's post is talking about my beloved teacher birthday. his birthday is on last friday. heehee :) once again wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

without wasting any time, lets start my story with these picture :目
first stop: mrs.Goh class

anyone who know my beloved teacher, mr. Teoh will know that he is strawberry blueberry blackberry freaking crazy on durian. i still remember last time i celebrate with him we all tuition friend bought a durian durian cake. a cake which full with durian. the taste can compare with the cake below but the appearance really lose with it. totally lose.

happy birthday :D

cannot be denied, he is happy :)

the cake is so popular even my beloved teacher want take a picture on it :)

mr.Teoh + mrs.Goh

second stop: assistant teacher's meeting

once again another durian's birthday cake. i think that day durian cake for him not less than 5. because many students were celebrated with him. heehee :)



handmade huge card

full of wishes :)

big family photo :)

last but not least, once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. TEOH :D

sorry, my post not finish yet. heehee :)
because of we success to achieve our target therefore we have another celebration! teehee :)

LOT 10 HUTONG

whole table of food :)

food at there are fantastically delicious. jom girls! lets go there together next time. lots of big group of photo didn't upload because they all at other teacher's camera. will upload it if only if i able to take them from her. heehee :)

oh yeah. almost forget one more thing. today went to my uncle there for a big family gather. celebrate for me going to the national service =~= ireallynotthinkingtogo=~= whoo! another gain weight day. fill my stomach with a tons of fabulously yummy food. oh gosh. i really need to diet. work hard girl! i know i can do it! a big smile for myself :目 

okay, end my post with my little photo. good night

keep going girl :目

No comments: