29 March 2011

sing a long song


a very beautiful night people. how are you people? erm. i am just fine.

today i didn't work. not me lazy. but the end of the month you can choose whether you want do or not. so, really not me lazy. totally not me lazy.

went to 1U with V and East. they said want sing k with me. said long time no listen super star's voice. sibeh shy when hear them said like this. sometimes my friends are too honest. and i like it! =D M, PS and W were not coming since they have their own work to do. thus, only us 3 people go. but i am still in da good mood.

long time no outing with my dearest friend. a little bit strange. not strange with each other. but strange with the outing feel. am i really long time no going out. like long long time ago and ago? weird =~=

reached there at 4++pm. and then straight open voice and start singing. sing loudly like we wanted to sing out our lung. i feel i had shout out my stress. like those trouble in my mind fly away. sumore i am happy i meet my friends. finally meet them. i do miss them lots. :')

i required a tons of jay chou and S.H.E's song. or maybe i can said more then a tons. i feel full. and i feel satisfies. i wonder am i too stress or what. recently i can't feel myself. am i really me? i feel sigh. maybe is me long time no bazhilazation so i am now thinking gibberish =~=

if only if i felt better before.

i can't think anymore.

can't run away from the trouble.

i might feel much more better after the sunny day.

JAY CHOU YOU ARE COOL!

you can ignore me. really can ignore me. totally can ignore me. i also dunno what i am talking about now. back to the topic.
cam-whoring is the must when you outing with friends. but this time we just have half tons of photos. hence, i just upload one of my favorite.

favorite <3

okays. should go to date with mr.chou now. issleepingtime. i am going to work tomorrow. therefore, i am going to end my post with this.


p/s: the standard of cam-whoring myself is now stop improving + regress. i am sick of it! =~=

No comments: