24 March 2011

butterflies in stomach


butterflies in stomach! butterflies in stomach! butterflies in stomach!

hello guys.
yesterday was my big day. i mean BIG BIG DAY. the day of taking SPM result. what the fuck. i actually sibeh nervous. really nervous. totally nervous. pretending i am not nervous at all but the true is i am strawberry blueberry blackberry super duper double nervous =~=

erm. i actually not really satisfies for my result. is that what i get?! not get a big boom ah =~= i give myself 6As 's target but unfortunately i failed to hit my target. please allow me to shout out. WHATTHEFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!! i can ignore what i get in biology, physic, chemistry and add math because i really no interested in these. totally no interested at all. but other? suppose close close eyes and easily score one. i really cannot accept lor!

this result actually not say very bad. at least all pass include those subject i not interested. add math i score C+. and do you know i failed my add math since i start my form 4? this can replace some disappointed feel of myself. but the most most most most most important thing i cannot accept is my dearest English. i got an A at my trail exam. but now i get a B+, kepujian tertinggi. sound great but not my target. not get a big big boom ah =~= one word describe my feel, FUCK!

is okays. really okays. totally okays. at least my mummy queen still happy for my result. mummy queen's action really make me smile. she laminate my result after i gave her. really touch. totally touch  :') she said she want her daughter's important certificate look well but not broken broken. i love you mummy queen ♥

i think you guys can easily guess what i get for my result now. i know you guys are all smart smart.
okay then, is time to sleep now. i gonna to faith if i not enough sleep. sayonara :)

No comments: