26 November 2011

just a fate


happiness around me this month.
i have everything i want. i do anything i want. i go anywhere i want. all of them are just so perfect.

BUT, happiness end at yesterday. why?
did i mentioned that i had just change my phone? xperia mini pro? no. i didn't mentioned to you guys. well, lets me tell you guys something. ineedtoshoutout!!!o0o


wow, it is so wonderful. and i just bought it last two week. or i can say no enough than two week.
and, so luckily it had been stolen. as long with my wallet which full of my important details. ireallyneedtoshoutout!!! o0o


dear god, please make to world full of peace.
dear god, please punish all the bad guys.
dear god, please make the happiness won't end too fast.
dear god, please, please protect good person.

dear god, can i ask you something? did i do wrong? are you punishing me? can i have second chance?
i want my things back T________________________________T

dear daddy, did you saw what happened that day? do you know who was he/ her? please give me some tips.
i wish the criminal will loss what he belongs. i wish he will get his punish as soon as possible.

isuperduperdoubletotallyextremelywanttoshoutout!! getalifefucker!! o0o

No comments: