28 December 2010

acceptable alone :)


hello blogger. i start my blog with a brand new post again. don't feel sigh please. i just want my blog look better :)

yesterday i mean monday i went to shopping at time square + sungai wang alone. actuallyigotheretointerview. ya your eye is totally fine i really go ALONE. tot will being alone and bored but it is totally opposite feel :) it is a nice experience i tell you. but just abit hard to make decision when you buy things. as you know we need some opinion sometimes. but still i am going to try shopping myself again. and also thanks vivienne ng a lots because keep accompany me with phone . i am so so soooooooo touch :')

2++pm reach there straight go treat my stomach. i guess many people dunno there has a food court. but i need to tell you hot and spicy pan mee is the best choice at there. after that go interview first before shopping. when i saw the interview place i regret already. i think to not interview straight go away. but is responsibility problem =~= i already promise to interview so i just try first. i hope so badly he didn't call me to work :( shopping shopping after that interview. maybe i too long not going to there already. there had open new shop. or it already exist long time ago but i just didn't notice? o.0? i had select many cloths :) after get salary go there shopping is the MUST! do you guys hear me? jom shopping after salary =D

i'm getting insomnia lately :( after holiday i does not have constant sleep time. can i have back my good children image? i used to be sleep at 9.30pm or 10pm every night. such a good kid. but now even my mum awake i still haven't sleep. iwantmyhealthylifeback! although work until midnight but actually i still enjoy it!

3 more days to go and we gonna to say bye bye to 2010 and hi hi to 2011! well, is a new year and i'm ready for new challenge :D

end my post with this picture :D


merry belated christmas :D

No comments: